- Except special needs of our guests, the room will be ready between 14:00 and 15:00. If the room is available before, we will glad to anticipate the time. Please, however, you are requested to contact us to comunicate your arrival time.
- All costume are invited, at check-in, to provide a valid ID to register as our guest. We are suppose to send that at Police Department (legislation n°675 of 21/12/1996).
- The payment is due on arrival, by cash or with a valid credit card. The cancellation during the stay does not give rise to any refund.
- It is expected to pay a tax on tourist services in the city of € 2.00 per person for each day of stay up to a maximum of 14 consecutive nights (rif. legislation °19 of 30/03/2017).
SERVICES – STAY – REGULATORY STANDARDS
- The price agreed includes the use of room, private bathroom, breakfast, towels, sheets, tv, air condition (cold/hot) and others bath amenities. Laundry will be changed ….. The straordinary change of laundry is not included.
- There are no in/out hours, our guest can go out or come in whenever they want.
- The room should be available by 10:00 to the daily cleaning, please place you personal belongings in order to alowed them. We not ensured the cleaning after that time. We raccomend a proper and civil use of the toilet, avoiding throwing anything in the W.C. (Use the appropriete baskets).
- Inside the room or bathroom you will find everything you need: blankets pillows, towels, personal hygene products, etc. For any other needs please so not hesitate to ske, we will do our best to help you.
- For hygienic reasons and probably allergies pets are not allowed.
- Also It is not allowed, for Public Security reasons, the access of other people in the building at any time.
- The common areas are video surveillance, in compliance with the principles, rules and obligations under the General measure April 28, 2010 the Privacy Authority.
- All rooms have their own safety box where the guest can leave valuables and personal belongings. The structure in any is responsible for the loss of objects or other property owned by the guests.
- The customer will receive, in addition of the key’s room, the keys to the main entrance of the whole building and main door. Each guest shall be liable for damages caused to the facility and for the improper use of the supplementary equipment. At the end of the stay, the keys must be returned. In case of a loss, a penalty of € 20,00 will be charged.
- Please make sure that the entrance door is well closed when you come out.
- It is strictly forbidden:
- Introduce or use hazardous objects, gas cylinders, flammable liquids, electric hobs, iron, flame-retardant appliances etc. in the structure and rooms;
- Smoking in rooms and in all public areas (Art. 51 Law No. 16 of January 16, 2003);
- Prepare or consume meals in the rooms;
- Make any moves in furniture in the rooms or in common areas, interfere or manipulate cables or electrical devices;
- In order to avoid unnecessary consumption, we invite you to make sure that you close the taps, turn off the TV, lights and air conditioning when you leave the room. For proper use of air conditioning, please close windows and balconies during operation.
- It is recommended to respect the silence in canonical hours from 22.00 to 08.00 and from 14.00 to 16.00. In any case, please keep a behavior that at no time of the day and in no way damages or disturbs the other’s tranquility.
- We are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your property. We will not respond to any disruption due to a total or partial shortage of supplies such as gas, water, telephone line or Internet connection, which is not dependent on our will.
- Water is drinkable throughout the structure.
- WI-FI Internet access is free.
- You will receive a Voucher for a Caffè a few steps from our structure where you can consume breakfast. You can have an hot drink (coffee, cappuccino, tea, etc.),a leaf (croissant, Napoletana foliage, etc.) and a fish juice comfortably seated in the center of Naples.
- Please note that on the day of departure, rooms must be left by 10 am to allow for cleaning and delivery to new arrivals, a delay will incur an additional night. If it is possible and in exceptional cases, we will be happy to postpone the chek-out hours.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE REGULATION – FAILURE TO COMPY WITH THE REGULATORY RULES
- With the beginning of the stay tacitly accepts this regulation. Failure to do so will result in immediate departure from the property, without any right of reimbursement, with the full charge of the stay, as well as the costs of restoring any damage to any property caused to persons or property housed in the building.
THANKS FOR CHOOSING OUR STRUCTURE. WE WISH YOU A GREAT STAY